Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WE'VE MOVED IN, LET THE UNPACKING BEGIN!

 Living Room....still need to build the mantle

 Emelia Rose
 My stamp room....will I ever get it organized?  The real question is how I accumulated all of this stuff!

 Ava's Room, it's so cute, now to get a closet system in and get it organized.

 Kale's room, he loves his big boy bed!

 Kid's Owl Bathroom

 Emelia's Room
 Love her window seat



 Looking from above
 Toy Room


 Dining Room






 Master Bathroom
Master Bedroom

2 comments:

  1. Alicia, you must be so happy. Your home looks gorgeous! I'm sure you're exhausted too :)

    Tell Dave - fabulous job!! He's so talented.

    PS If you don't mind, send me your new address!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn,

      Did you see my stamp room....it's a HUGE mess! All in good time we will get settled in. Our address is actually the same. We are going to tear down our old house that is in front of this one. I will tell Dave!

      Can't wait to get back into stamping again!

      Delete